Thursday 29 January 2015

The eyelash curling trick everyone needs to know!

The Essentials.
So I always find better ways to apply my makeup to get the best out of products but what I'm most proud of to date is a eyelash curling trick that I'm pretty sure I'm the only person who does it. I'm so excited to share this and I hope it works on you as good as it works on me. I first put MACs carbon eyeshadow really close to my eyelash (any black eyeshadow will do) with a MAC 212 brush. Try not to create an actual line as you want to give the effect that your lashes are a lot thicker than they appear. After that, curl your lashes as you normally would before applying your mascara. I then put my first layer of mascara on with Revlon's Grow Luscious in blackest black. This gives my lashes volume. Next I put my second layer of mascara on with Seventeen's Falsifeye HD in black. This gives my lashes separation and length. I then repeat putting both mascaras on again. So normally your eyelashes would be done at this point but this is where my trick comes in. What I do is get my eyelash curlers and without opening them, I press the metal curve (the part which usually opens) against my eyelashes for 30 seconds and repeat on my second eye. This not only takes off any clumpy excess, it also dries the eyelashes into the position i'm holding them in. My eyelashes never go back to their normal form and they stayed curled all day. I swear by this trick and I'm so proud of it. 

I would love anyone to comment to let me know if my trick works for you to.

Thanks for reading, zoeelizabethdowden x

No comments:

Post a Comment