Friday 30 January 2015

The best brush to de-tangle your hair!

EasyTease de-tangling brush

To all the girls with thick, knotty hair, I feel you! I hate brushing my hair with the passion and try to avoid it as much as possible. I've used every de-tangling spray going and I've used every de-tangling brush there is but nothing compares to this brush. First of all its way cheaper than the tangle teezer. Second, it actually works and its not painful. I had this as a gift but you can buy it from websites such as Amazon or eBay. It usually ranges from £5 - £8, basically the budget version of the tangle teezer. EasyTease comes in many different colours to. So what I love about this is it has a handle. When ever I have use a de-tangling brush, its usually dome shaped and has no handle so when you have a big knot in your hair, it can get stuck and be really painful. This on the other hand makes that so much easier because if I do have a big knot, I can pull it very gently and the firm bristles somehow gets through the knot without pain which brings me onto my next point. The bristles are firm and not as sharp as knives. They glide through knots with such ease and it usually takes one brush through a knot for it to disappear. I cant recommend this brush enough if you really hate the chore of brushing your hair.

Let me know if you have the brush, what are your opinions on it?

Thanks for reading, zoeelizabethdowden x  

No comments:

Post a Comment